[Setup] problem upgrade to plone 2.5

Zhihong Pan zpan at uakron.edu
Tue May 16 15:16:27 UTC 2006

When I tried to upgrade plone from 2.1.2 to plone 2.5, I got following
error:

Traceback (innermost last):

      * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 194, in publish_module_standard
      * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line
        50, in new_publish
      * Module Zope2.App.startup, line 222, in zpublisher_exception_hook
      * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
      * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 41, in call_object
      * Module Products.CMFPlone.MigrationTool, line 310, in upgrade
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'PROBLEM' (Also, the
following error occurred while attempting to render the standard error
message, please see the event log for full details: is_folderish)

Here is my Core Plone information

      * CMF: CMF-1.6.0
      * Debug mode: Yes
      * Platform: linux2
      * Plone File System: 2.5-beta1
      * Plone Instance: 2.1.2
      * Python: 2.4.2 (#2, May 16 2006, 01:05:46) [GCC 3.4.5 20051201
        (Red Hat 3.4.5-2)]
      * Zope: (Zope 2.9.2-, python 2.4.2, linux2)

Could anybody help me to solve the problem?

Thanks,

Zhihong Pan