[Setup] sftp or webdavs not working

Peter Simmons pete-lists at bcmpweb.com
Mon May 8 21:26:18 UTC 2006

Hi Xavier,

We did something similar to your first bit. In that we prefixed our urls
with webdav instead of the usuall www. I.e.

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^webdav\.(.*)$

The difference this meant for users was that the paths all stayed the
same as if they were just browsing. Often the client program (e.g.
contribute, dreamweaver) has this as a separate field for path.

But your way would work great also. Glad its all working.

Cheers,
Pete