[Setup] Re: portal_atct CMF Topic missing FTI error migrating from Plone 2.0.5 to Plone 2.1.2

Nick Davis nd51 at le.ac.uk
Mon May 8 09:04:00 UTC 2006

Jon.Lim at hawaii.gov wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am currently trying to migrate my Plone 2.0.5 instance to Plone 2.1.2
> but am having some trouble with portal_atct migration when I do a Type
> Migration.  The error I am getting is below:
>
> Couldn't migrate src_portal_type due to missing FTI
> --> Migrating CMF Topic to Topic with CatalogWalker

I replied to a related question of yours on the plone users list.
A copy is here:

http://www.nabble.com/2.0.5-to-2.1.2-migration-error%3A-exceptions.AttributeError-getAvailableLayouts-t1546813.html

Was that any help? I made one typo - meant to say look in the event.log,
not the error.log.

The things I suggested would apply to solving this problem too.

It would be nice sometimes to hear back from people.

I have answered a number of posts regarding migration and cannot know if
my advice is any use / should be rephrased, unless the recipient
actually tells me. ;-)

Nick