[Setup] OS debian?

Bryan Whiting bryan at whitings.org
Sun May 7 22:23:49 UTC 2006

I've been running zope/plone on my ubuntu server for about a year along
side apache, everything runs fine. It was easy to intsall from the
tarball, easy to update, and easy to backup, and rather free. I had
previously been running my sites on a dated redhat 9 install. Zope
crashed considerably more than in Ubuntu, and it was rather slow.  Last
time zope had to be restarted on the ubuntu box was about a month ago
due to a power outage. Good luck!
-bryan