[Setup] Migrate from Debian to Windows

Sinéad Reynolds holly_johnson60 at hotmail.com
Fri May 5 12:16:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

I wish to move some instances from Debian 3.1 to Windows 2003.
When I try to import the zexp, I get the following error:

Traceback (innermost last):

Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 543, in manage_importObject
Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 560, in _importObjectFromFile
Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 85, in importFile
Module ZODB.Transaction, line 241, in commit
Module ZODB.Transaction, line 356, in _commit_objects
Module ZODB.Connection, line 344, in commit
Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 153, in _importDuringCommit
ImportError: No module named persistent.mapping

I think this is related to the versions of Zope and Python.

I am using Plone 2.1.2 on both servers.
On Debian, I am using (Zope 2.8.5-final, python 2.4.1, linux2)
On Windows, I am using (Zope 2.7.8-final, python 2.3.5, win32)

Is there anything that I can do to get these sites moved?

All suggestions greatly appreciated as I am completely stuck.

Sinéad