[Setup] Priviliges, security and folder access

Hussam Ahmad hussam.ahmad at delfidata.no
Thu May 4 20:56:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have just setup a plone 2.1 site and wants to give all members access to add contents to some folders. So I have selected all desired checkboxex for "Member" in the ZMI-Security-tab for that folder. This did not help.

I have also tried to share access to this folder with a group wich I have given a amanger role. I can now see the "Add new item"-menu but it does have any choices apart from "restrict".

Could anbody suggest a solution?

Thanks in forward
This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in Delfi Data AS