[Setup] Zope 2.8.5 with Plone 2.1.2 vcard adding 2 hrs to actual time

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Wed May 3 09:53:50 UTC 2006

IIRC vcal is supposed to use GMT. This would explain the 2 hours diff
as Rome (well, all of Europe ;-) is on DST currently. It may be the
client's responsibility to convert to the local timezone, not the
server's. Not a calendar expert though...

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams