[Setup] Re: a few Plone sites look funny after upgrading to 2.1.2 from 2.0.5

Nick Davis nd51 at le.ac.uk
Tue May 2 09:20:09 UTC 2006

Calin Damian wrote:

> I have upgraded to Plone 2.1.2 recently and 2 out of 8 sites look strange.
>
> The text is there in the page but pages are not proper formatted
>
> Does anybody knows why?

You might need to specify more cleary what exactly "looks strange" to
get help.  ;-)

However, this sounds like a css problem.

Have you read and followed :

http://plone.org/documentation/migration/2.1     ?

The most likely cause of this problem, is customisations you did in the
2.0 sites that no longer work in 2.1. The document provides some advice
how to track these down.

You might like to ask yourself, what have you customised on the 2 sites
that don't work, that you didn't customise on the 6 that do work?
Particularly in the area of stylesheets....

Hope that helps,
Regards,
Nick