[Setup] Plone through Apache on Mac OS X 10.4 Server (Tiger) Problems

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu Mar 30 08:15:39 UTC 2006

If your needs deviate from what the binary installer is made for
(single plone site, etc), you will have to install Plone from source.
This is dead easy, and I generally recommend doing the whole stack
(Python, Zope, Plone) from tarballs unless you are happy with
*exactly* what your packaging system of choice provides you with.

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams