[Setup] How To Configure Plone So Members Can Post News and Events?

Cuff, Patrick Patrick.Cuff at McKesson.com
Tue Mar 28 14:47:59 UTC 2006

Hi all (sorry for the repost -- the original didn't have a subject)

Sorry if this question has already been answered, but I couldn't find a
solution in the archives or the Plone documentation.

I'd like to configure my Plone site so that anyone who logs in (Members?)
can post both News and Events items. I'd also like these items to be
published automatically (i.e., not have to be reviewed or go through a
workflow). Can this be done? If so, how?

Thanks,

-- Patrick