[Setup] Re: Plone security help

André Knörig ak at ak-rocks.de
Mon Mar 27 11:32:39 UTC 2006

Alexander Limi wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 02:58:28 -0800, AndréKnörig
> <ak at ak-rocks.de> wrote:
>
>> I just produced the same error. It actually occurred right after I
>> installed
>> VerboseSecurity, so I think there's an incompatibility between
>> ResourceRegistries 1.2 and VerboseSecurity 0.6.
>
> If you use Zope 2.8 or later, Verbose Security is a switch in the config
> file, and needs no extra product.

Ah, thanks, good to know! And the problem is gone. See related (and
updated) issue in the Plone tracker here:
http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/5391.

> PS: always include the error message when you answer a post, I can't see
> what it is from this mail alone.

Yeah, I responded to a way earlier message in this group which
included the traceback. So maybe your newsreader lost the context (see
thread here:
http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?group=gmane.comp.web.zope.plone.setup&article=422)

-- andré