[Setup] Re: problem installing a product in plone 2.0.3 [qSEOptimizer]

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu Mar 23 08:38:42 UTC 2006

OMG! :-)

Please be careful to use the supported versions of Zope and Python.
IIRC the last Zope that worked with Python 1.5.2 was Zope 2.3 and you
*really* shouldn't use that anymore. Plone 2.0.x requires at least
Zope 2.6 which in turn requires at least Python 2.1.

Release notes are your friend!

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams