[Setup] CMFOODocument

Jane Smith grassie180 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 08:49:53 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've just installed CMFOODocument 0.1.4 (I picked this version because it is
stated as stable at http://longsleep.org/projects/cmfoodocument). However, I
pretty sure that I've installed it incorrectly because it returned the
following error when I tried to add an OODocument to my Plone 2.1 website.

Error Type
 Type Error
 *Error Value
* *unbound method setMetadata() must be called with Document instance as
first argument (got dict instance instead)
*

I've checked some of the archived postings on CMFOODocument installation but
I don't think anyone else faced a similar problem. Would appreciate any help
and advice on this.

Thanks.

~grassie180**
** **