[Setup] Post-migration problem with site-content (& breadcrumbs)

Krys Dudek krys at cim.mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 8 17:31:24 UTC 2006

Greetings --

Our site has just been migrated from Plone v. 2.0.5 to 2.1.2 (both
running under Zope 2.7.8-final).
The old site did NOT have Archetypes installed.

The site contents are all in a folder in "custom".

The problem is that it isn't possible to view any site content (with
the exception of the index_html files) without an "Attribute Error"
having a value of "breadcrumbs".
It should be noted that although the index_html files display without
error, the breadcrumb(s) displayed in the pathbar  incorrectly read
"Home" .

I've made sure that the catalog is up to date.
I've reverted most customized files to their plone_skins default.
Security settings are default, except for perhaps 2 content pages
(out of ~20).
Workflows are untouched.

I'm stumped.  Any help would be most welcome.

Krys
..