[Setup] Plone site adding error

Myo Gyi myozaw at ait.ac.th
Thu Mar 2 04:45:01 UTC 2006

Hi Group,

I have a problem in adding Plone site in Zope.

I installed in FreeBSD 5.3 with Plone in 2.1.2, Zope 2.7.8 and Python 2.3.5.
All are the latest products from Plone.

I can see Zope configuration screen and can login. But, after I added all
products from Plone to can restart Zope.

When I add Plone Site in Zope, I get the following error in Zope. After
thatn the system stop and doesn't give any response.

Any help is appreciated.

Myo

2006-03-02T18:44:08 INFO(0) Zope Ready to handle requests
/home/mzn/zope/instance1/Products/CMFPlone/Portal.py:193:
DeprecationWarning: Pl
ease switch to the new format for typeinfo names "product_id: type_id
(meta_type
)", the old spelling will disappear in CMF 2.0
  typeinfo_name='CMFPlone: Plone Folder')
/home/mzn/zope/instance1/Products/CMFPlone/Portal.py:196:
DeprecationWarning: Pl
ease switch to the new format for typeinfo names "product_id: type_id
(meta_type
)", the old spelling will disappear in CMF 2.0
  typeinfo_name='CMFPlone: Large Plone Folder')
/home/mzn/zope/instance1/Products/CMFCore/TypesTool.py:270:
DeprecationWarning:
getActionById() is deprecated and will be removed in CMF 2.0. Please use
getActi
onInfo()['url'] if you need an URL or queryMethodID() if you need a method
ID.
  DeprecationWarning)