[Setup] multiple plone sites: need advice on how to set up

Stuart L. Marshall marshall at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 30 18:45:57 UTC 2006

Thanks very much for the help.

If I search the zope docs, will I find these mount-point facilities?
I did not see them in the "add a plone site" sequence on my older
zope installation but I am about to go to zope 2.9 on a fresh
install.

Stuart

Quoting Alan Runyan (alan at enfoldsystems.com) on Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 01:34:45PM -0500:

--
- Stuart Marshall       650 926 3616                Office
- KIPAC/SLAC M/S 29         926 4310                Dept Office