[Setup] Re: Plone 2.1.3 to Plone 2.5 cookie authentication problems

Steven (Shaddo-X) steven at aboutpwd.com
Tue Jun 27 09:59:03 UTC 2006

Steven McDonald <mcdonald at ...> writes:

>    Do you have a customized version lof ogin_form in your 2.1.3.

Steven,

Apparently I did have a few sites with customized versions of login_form.  The
other interesting thing is that it seems I cannot login as a superuser from Zope
(a very good change!)  Because I was trying with this user on most of my sites
and because I had custom login forms on the sites where I couldn't use this user
(purely coincidental) I ended up having 'sporadic' results.  Now that I'm
logging in with regular users and removed the custom login forms all seems to be
perfect.

THANK YOU A TON!

Shaddo-X