[Setup] Plone 2.1.3 to Plone 2.5 cookie authentication problems

Steven McDonald mcdonald at triumf.ca
Sun Jun 25 04:48:07 UTC 2006

Shaddo-X

   Do you have a customized version lof ogin_form in your 2.1.3. I had a
similiar problem and traced it to a modified version of login_form in my
custom skins folder. If you have customized your login_form you will
have to start with the new version of login_form from 2.5 and make you
modoifications to the new version. Or just stick with the standard
login_form.

Steve