[Setup] upgrading from 2.5beta2 to 2.5rc1

Wes James comptekki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 18:40:29 UTC 2006

I have plone 2.5beta2 working fine on zope 2.9.3.  I then downloaded
2.5rc1, stopped current zope instance, renamed current Products folder
to a different name. Untar/gz'd 2.5rc1 and renamed it to Products and
then started the instance back up.  When I try to access anything I
get an error accessing the page.  I run "ps" to find out if the
instance is still running.  It is. I try accessing it again on just
:8080.  Then ps again.  The instance is gone.  I then put back 2.5b2
and it works fine.

OSX 10.4.6
python  2.4.3

Any ideas?