[Setup] Re: Problem Continues

Alan Runyan alan at enfoldsystems.com
Thu Jun 1 11:49:56 UTC 2006

interesting.. well, I've send the traceback to one of our developers.
this is a open source project and our limited resources are spent on our commercial offerings.
we should have your bug fixed in the next month or two.

if you wanna get something up and running now - download enfold server 2.8 trial from our website -- its free for 30 days.  that is guaranteed to work.  its plone with abuncha products around it

not sure what else i can tell you.

alan