[Setup] Cannot Add File after migration 2.0.5 to 2.1.3

Peter Arathoon peter at mail.meio-u.ac.jp
Tue Jul 4 15:11:05 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have found that after migrating from 2.0.5 to 2.1.3, no users can add a File to their folders, including managers. They can add other content such as Images though. (Kupu doesn't keep resized images tho' despite adding "width" and "height" in Kupu settings' whitespace filter, but that's another story).

Any ideas what might I have done wrong would be very much appreciated.

I have tried resetting all permissions through root-level and Plone instance level Security Tab, and even at the folder level, (Modify Portal Content, Add File, Add ATCT FIle, ...) and also through the workflow settings for folder-workflow and plone-workflow, but with no luck.

Peter