[Setup] Plone 2.0.4 -> Plone 2.5 Errors

Paul Sue Paul.Sue at TELUS.com
Sun Jul 30 05:43:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

Our site is running Zope 2.7.3/Plone 2.0.4 on server A (Redhat FC2) and we want to migrate it to server B (RedHat FC4) running Zope 2.9.4/Plone 2.5.

I copied over Data.fs to server B and was able to get the Zope instances up and running.  I can get to the ZMI screen, and I see my site and the products in the Control Panel.  However, when I try to actually View my site, I get the errors below. I have read that I'm suppose to click on
portal_migrations and then the Migrate tab, but I don't see this in the ZMI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul
-----

Site Error

AttributeError

Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 194, in publish_module_standard
Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line 34, in new_publish
Module Zope2.App.startup, line 222, in zpublisher_exception_hook
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 195, in _exec
Module Products.CacheSetup.patch_cmf, line 18, in FSPT_pt_render
Module Products.CacheSetup.patch_utils, line 9, in call_pattern
Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 134, in pt_render
Module Products.CacheSetup.patch_cmf, line 56, in PT_pt_render
Module Products.CacheSetup.patch_utils, line 9, in call_pattern
Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 104, in pt_render
<FSPageTemplate at /ssoi/document_view used for /ssoi/index_html>
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 238, in __call__
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 749, in do_useMacro
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 457, in do_optTag_tal
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 442, in do_optTag
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 437, in no_tag
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 749, in do_useMacro
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 507, in do_setLocal_tal
Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 221, in evaluate
Line 3, Column 0
Expression: standard:'plone_view/globalize'
Names:
{'container': <PloneSite at /ssoi>,
 'context': <Document at /ssoi/index_html>,
 'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at 0xb7513fec>,
 'here': <Document at /ssoi/index_html>,
 'loop': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at 0xb29d950c>,
 'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter instance at 0xb751830c>,
 'nothing': None,
 'options': {'args': ()},
 'repeat': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at 0xb29d950c>,
 'request': <HTTPRequest, URL=http://ssoi02.tsl.telus.com:8080/ssoi/index_html/document_view>,
 'root': <Application at >,
 'template': <FSPageTemplate at /ssoi/document_view used for /ssoi/index_html>,
 'traverse_subpath': [],
 'user': <User 'admin'>}
Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 185, in __call__
Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 180, in _eval
Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 85, in render
Module Products.CMFPlone.browser.plone, line 64, in globalize
Module Products.CMFPlone.browser.plone, line 125, in _initializeData
Module Products.CMFPlone.browser.navigation, line 256, in topLevelTabs

AttributeError: exclude_from_nav (Also, the following error occurred while attempting to render the standard error message, please see the event log for full details: exclude_from_nav)