[Setup] Moving Data Folder b/w installs

Fabio R. Penny fpenny at calacademy.org
Fri Jul 28 17:25:43 UTC 2006

I have the "Data" folder from a 2.1.2 installation, but not the rest of the
2.1.2 file structure.  I would like to a)get it visible once again in any
Plone version so as to eventually get it to 2.5 - I am unsure as to where to
begin.

Thanks in advance
-San Francisco Museums
===================

Traceback (innermost last):

  a.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 194, in publish_module_standard
  b.. Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line 34, in
new_publish
  c.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 146, in publish
  d.. Module Zope2.App.startup, line 222, in zpublisher_exception_hook
  e.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 106, in publish
  f.. Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 448, in traverse
  g.. Module AccessControl.User, line 648, in validate
  h.. Module Products.GroupUserFolder.GroupUserFolder, line 1025, in
authenticate
AttributeError: authenticate (Also, the following error occurred while
attempting to render the standard error message, please see the event log
for full details: _length)