[Setup] suse install errors

Keith kpatton at acm.org
Mon Jul 24 11:16:58 UTC 2006

I used the suse install from the download section.

Followed instructions all went ok.. until....

I tried to start the zope server with rczope  from here I get the error..

gateway: rczope start
Starting zope, instances: default /usr/bin/python: can't open file
'/opt/zope/lib/python/Zope/Startup/zopectl.py': [Errno 2] No such file
or directory
                                                                      failed

The error is in the file path, I think it should be
/opt/zope/lib/pythyon/Zope2/Startup/zopectl.py

I have been searching and have not been able to find out where I need to
make this change..

tia
Keith