[Setup] Where to change creator name?

Bastien Gauthier GBastien at commune.Sambreville.be
Fri Jul 14 07:08:51 UTC 2006

On your object, click on the "properties" tab you can set the creators there...

BASTIEN Gauthier
Service Informatique - Administration Communale de Sambreville
071/260.247
http://www.sambreville.be

-----Message d'origine-----
De : setup-bounces at lists.plone.org [mailto:setup-bounces at lists.plone.org] De la part de Michael Kaplan
Envoyé : vendredi 14 juillet 2006 8:37
À : setup at lists.plone.org
Objet : [Setup] Where to change creator name?

Hello,

I just moved to a new server with Zope-2.8.5/Plone-2.1.3. This worked fine, but now all pages show  "Created by" the user that did the migration and not the original creator. Where does Plone save the information for the creator of a page and how can I change this for all pages of the site?

Thanks, Michael