[Setup] Re: Executing command setupSite.py failed

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Wed Jul 12 15:43:24 UTC 2006

1. Make sure you don't have AIM installed

2. Make sure you don't have any existing Python installs on the box

These seem to be the two most common problems, I don't know anything
specifically about your error (as I don't use Windows), but make sure the
two things mentioned above are adressed.

-- Alexander Limi