[Setup] Re: Selective Proxying, Plone + Apache on Mac OS X problem

Adam landry.adam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 22:55:27 UTC 2006

Yes, you can normally just do it using the RewriteRules, but when you have
to use ProxyPass instead (as I do because I have to proxy Plone to port 80)
you can't select which areas you want to come from Plone and which from
Apache as far as I know.  The whole site just gets proxied over to the Plone
instance, it's a blanket-effect.  What I'm looking for is either a
RewriteCond rule for the Proxy line in Apache, or some solution through
Plone itself.  Or is this not doable?  Do I need to use two machines in this
case because of my network restricting me to just using port 80 for internal
traffic?

-Adam

"Peter Simmons" <pete-lists at bcmpweb.com> wrote
in message news:44AC3FA7.9050307 at bcmpweb.com...