[Setup] Installing Plone on Windows 98 SE

Michael Novello michael_novello at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 4 00:17:47 UTC 2006

Hello,

Does anyone know what the requirements are for installing Plone on Windows
98? The installer program works just fine, but when I click on "View Plone"
my web browser opens up with a "404 Not found" error.

I tried using the Microsoft Personal Web Server, but my copy of the software
is corrupt. So I tried a Windows server called BadBlue instead. No matter
what I do I always get a "404 Not found" error. According to the Plone
application, Plone is "started" (at least I assume it is, since I see a
"Stop" button..)

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Michael Novello