[Setup] Re: navigation portlet

Richard Lyons richard at the-place.net
Mon Jul 3 23:33:46 UTC 2006

On Monday,  3 July 2006 at 10:09:04 -0700, Alexander Limi wrote:
> On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:50:11 -0700, Richard Lyons
> <richard at the-place.net> wrote:
[...]
> >In the navigation, the first item, logically enough, is "Home".  But I
> >would like it to say "home" in line with all the other uncapitalized
> >items that I have created.
[...]
> >How can I change this?
>
> CSS has an attribute that you can use:
>
> text-transform: lowercase

Oh, thanks, that did it.

> PS: you are on the wrong list, this is only for setup questions. Please
> use Plone Users list:

Sorry -- I was looking for that but followed a link on the plone site
that led to http://lists.plone.org/mailman/listinfo/ and that does not
list plone-user, so I thought I must have imagined it.

> http://plone.org/support#users

Thanks.  Plone is obviously a great product: it is just incredibly
confusing coming to it cold.  And all the tutorials are written by
experts who cannot imagine what it is that muddles beginners up
(particularly those like me who have no formal training in programming
and learned what they do know in the days before object-oriented
programming). Still, I am very glad I tried -- I'm learning a lot.

--
richard