[Setup] navigation portlet

Richard Lyons richard at the-place.net
Mon Jul 3 15:50:11 UTC 2006

I'm struggling with a few things - finding Zope/Plone a bit of a maze.
I've set up two sites using DIYPlone, and borrowing heavily from its
css.  They seem to work, but I have two issues I would like help on.
I'll address them separately.

In the navigation, the first item, logically enough, is "Home".  But I
would like it to say "home" in line with all the other uncapitalized
items that I have created.  I can change Home to home in ZMI
portal_actions, but this does not alter the text rendered in the nav.

How can I change this?

TIA

--
richard