[Setup] multiple plone sites: need advice on how to set up

Stuart L. Marshall marshall at slac.stanford.edu
Sun Jul 2 03:47:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm making progress but I must be missing the point somewhere.

I've edited zope.conf as described and the multiple databases
exist in the management interface.  So that works fine.

But when I create a plone site, I don't see any way to configure
it to be stored in any place other than the main Data.fs.

Is there some parameter in the zope management interface or do
I have to do something at a lower level?

Quoting Peter Simmons (pete-lists at bcmpweb.com) on Sat, Jul 01, 2006 at 02:27:36PM +1200: