[Setup] Re: Is it OK to have Members folder type ATFolder not ATBTreeFolder in Plone 2.1.2?

Nick Davis nd51 at le.ac.uk
Tue Jan 31 17:05:53 UTC 2006

>>>>mysite=app.sitename

Thats right. Sorry I forgot to tell you to substitute uol but you worked
it out anyway .;-)

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
>   File "/var/lib/plone2/z2.7.6-p2.3.5/lib/python/OFS/ObjectManager.py", \
>   line 670, in __getitem__
>     raise KeyError, key
> KeyError: 'Large Plone Folder'

Try looking at all these :

can you get to mysite.portal_types  ?

can you get to mysite.portal_types['Large Plone Folder']

(You gotta do this on the old unmigrated 2.0.5 site.

2.1 won't know about Large Plone Folders)

Now if there really is no ['Large Plone Folder'] in your portal_types,
thats weird, and possibly the cause of your problem.

Maybe this migration code is absolutely fine, and the problem is your
ORIGINAL Members was of type Folder when it should have been Large Plone
Folder?

That would certainly explain this situation...................