[Setup] Re: Is it OK to have Members folder type ATFolder not ATBTreeFolder in Plone 2.1.2?

Nick Davis nd51 at le.ac.uk
Tue Jan 31 14:51:52 UTC 2006

It seems to me the fix I got to work (which owes thanks originally to
Raphael Ritz), perhaps did not work as it should, when someone put it in
the migration code.

In case that is true, try this :

On your 2.0.x site, run zopectl debug

you know how to debug like this, right? - if not , look at  :

http://docs.neuroinf.de/programming-plone/debug

then in zopectl debug, on your 2.0.x site, run

mysite =app.uol
mysite.portal_types['Large Plone
Folder']._finishConstruction(mysite.Members)
get_transaction().commit()

then shutdown and copy the Data.fs to the 2.1.x site.

In the 2.1.x site, do manual install of ATContentTypes from ZMI/
portal_quickinstaller,
then go to portal_atct
do CMFRecatalog,  then version migration, then types migration.

finally do a portal_migration

'Members' should now be an ATBTreeFolder  .  It certainly was for us.