[Setup] Re: Members folder doesn't get converted to ATBTreeFolder -REOPEN

Harri Alstelain harri.alstelain at hotmail.com.invalid
Mon Jan 30 17:39:22 UTC 2006

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 22:49:31 -0800, Alexander Limi kirjoitti:
>> site = app[<your plone id>]
>> tt = site['portal_types']
>> tt['Large Plone Folder']._finishConstruction(site.Members)
> This has now been added to the migration in the upcoming 2.1.2 release.

Hi,

After migrating to 2.1.2 I still see Members folder as
"ATFolder at /mysite/Members/" while it should be ATBTreeFolder!

This is how I migrated from 2.0.5 to 2.1.2
(Zope 2.7.6, Plone 2.3.5, Fedora Core 4):

1. import mysite.zexp to Plone-2.0.5
2. look at mysite and delete deprecated portal_form and portal_navigation
3. Go to "Portal Configuration" "Add/Remove Products" and uninstall Epoz
4. back to http://localhost:8080/manage/ delete EpozPostTidy
5. delete everything from Portal_skins -> Custom

   Control_Panel -> shutdown

6. Change Products 2.0.5 -> 2.1.2

   Start

7. Go to http://localhost:8080/mysite/manage/
   install ATCT using the portal_quickinstaller
8. Go to /mysite/portal_atct and Recatalog CMF -> OK
9. Version Migration -> OK
10. Types Migration -> OK
11. Portal Migration -> OK

    Then conversion from ISO8859-1 to UTF8

12. Add ExternalMethod CMFPlone.convertToUTF8
    Test -> OK

I tried another time with ALL options in ATCT Tool:

8.  Recatalog CMF -> OK
    Recatalog ATCT Types -> OK
9.  Version Migration -> OK
10. Types Migration -> OK
    Fix missing portal type -> OK
    Fix portal type names -> OK
11. Portal Migration -> OK

Members folder is still ATFolder, not ATBTreeFolder.
So how can I change ATFolder to ATBTreeFolder?

Harri