[Setup] VHM different in 2.1?

alan runyan alan at enfoldsystems.com
Sat Jan 28 17:16:15 UTC 2006

If anything it would be a change in Zope not in Plone.  Since using Virtual
HostMonster's host mappings is not considered Best Practice - I don't know
if you will find much support in the forums.  You can ask zope mailing list.

Virtual Hosting is best done with Apache, Squid, Enfold Proxy (IIS) or other
proxy-centric solutions.

alan