[Setup] VHM different in 2.1?

J. Michael Adams jma at oksofar.com
Sat Jan 28 17:09:53 UTC 2006

I just migrated my 2.0.5 site to 2.1.2. The migration tool says that it
completed successfully, but I have some problems.

One problem is the Virtual Host Monster mapping page. It looks very
different. Previously, there was a form to fill in, now it's just a blank
page. I can enter lines on the blank page, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed
to, or what the format should be. There are no instructions on the page.

I've searched the Plone site, but there's no information about the VHM
changing.

I've tried entering host names and paths in various formats, but I can't get
the names to map to my sites.

Does anyone know about this?

Thanks,
Michael