[Setup] AttributeError: translation_service 2.0.4 to 2.1.1

Luis Bermudez bermud at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 22:05:14 UTC 2006

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your fast reply. I did what you told me. I migrated my
site apparently with no errors.

Now, when I go to the normal site URL. I cannot see any content,
except for the nav bar.  For example document names appear in the nav
bar under there appropriate folder,  but nothing shows up. I can see
the view edit properties sharing tabs but nothing shows up when I
click on them. I have a blank page always, even the welcome
information is not appearing.

Thanks for your help,

Luis