[Setup] corrupt Document after migration to 2.1.2

Lucia Colombo llcolombo at email.it
Wed Jan 25 22:11:22 UTC 2006

Hi all,
I have migrated a site from Plone 2.1.1 to 2.1.2.
Almost everything was actually fine, but I can't understand what happened to
a Page (Document).
I actually just made another one, as I could not get through it, anyway it
was only one (but it was not the only Dcoument in the site!).
It was displaying...like a folder. And actually saying "the folder is empty"
or whatever the sentence is. It was even displaying the "display" options.
Adding "document_view" in the path bar was displaying it properly, edit was
working fine, properties were working fine. Only view was not working, but,
it was only for that specific Document. All the other Documents in the site
work fine.
Ok, I tried rebuilding the catalog, fixing AT...it did not help. The content
was actually in the catalog as an ATDocument.
Another thing was, for most of the content of the folder where such Document
was, I had no "status". In the folder there were images an documents,
documents were having the status but the images were not. It was blank in
the listing, and for each of them I did not have the status options
displaying, at all. The other Document in the same folder anyway works fine.

I had the same site on another Plone installation, and that did not happen
after migrating. The Document is still displaying properly - and the images
are having a status.

Any idea of what the problem could be?

Thanks&bye
Lucia