[Setup] Error <ATDocument at broken> sitewide

Francis Giraldeau francis.giraldeau at revolutionlinux.com
Wed Jan 25 17:36:51 UTC 2006

You are right, the ATContentTypes product is broken, here are the last
lines :

  File "/var/lib/zope2.8/instance/plone-site/Products/PortalTransforms/libtransforms/utils.py", line 14, in ?
    envPath = os.environ['PATH']
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/UserDict.py", line 19, in __getitem__
    def __getitem__(self, key): return self.data[key]
KeyError: 'PATH'

os.environ['PATH'] seems to not work well.

Here is what I did :

try :
        envPath = os.environ['PATH']
except :
        envPath = "/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/usr/games:/bin"

This way, plone is working again and the ATContentTypes isn't broken anymore. But you know, that's a hack :)

Do the path returned by os.environ is the one from the zope user? I don't know why PATH is missing...

Thanks a lot,

Francis Giraldeau