[Setup] Error <ATDocument at broken> sitewide

Francis Giraldeau francis.giraldeau at revolutionlinux.com
Wed Jan 25 17:05:55 UTC 2006

Hi,

I get a merly blank page with only <ATDocument at broken> while trying
to access to the plone site. It worked well for a while after setup, but
sudently, it stoped to work. Nothing on google or on the mailing list
about this error.

In the ZMI, I found :

Members (This object from the ATContentTypes product is broken!)
<http://millexterm.revolutionlinux.com/mille-xterm/Members/manage_workspace>
front-page (This object from the ATContentTypes product is broken!)
<http://millexterm.revolutionlinux.com/mille-xterm/front-page/manage_workspace>
portal_transforms (This object from the PortalTransforms product is
broken!)
<http://millexterm.revolutionlinux.com/mille-xterm/portal_transforms/manage_workspace>
[...]

When I click on the broken object, I get :

This object is broken because the *ATContentTypes*** product that
created it is no longer installed or is installed incorrectly. Please
contact the product maintainer for assistance.

Note that the data associated with this product has not been lost, and
will be accessible again if the product is reinstalled.

Ok. So I went to portal_quickinstaller
<http://millexterm.revolutionlinux.com/mille-xterm/portal_quickinstaller/manage_workspace>
and selected to reinstall *ATContentTypes*. I get :  AttributeError: No
Install method found for product ATContentTypes .
<http://millexterm.revolutionlinux.com/mille-xterm/prefs_error_log_showEntry?id=1138208498.760.158977368413>

I don't know what to do next.

Here are the products of this plone instance :

ATContentTypes
<http://millexterm.revolutionlinux.com/mille-xterm/portal_quickinstaller/ATContentTypes/manage_workspace>
1.0.0-final

I'm using Ubuntu breezy, zope 2.8, plone 2.1 and the plone-site package.
I have installed two products by hand : PloneLanguageTool
<http://millexterm.revolutionlinux.com/mille-xterm/portal_quickinstaller/PloneLanguageTool/manage_workspace>
0.9 and LinguaPlone
<http://millexterm.revolutionlinux.com/mille-xterm/portal_quickinstaller/LinguaPlone/manage_workspace>
0.9.0 Beta - r4895 (maybe it matter? permissions are to the zope user.)

Thanks a lot,

Francis Giraldeau