[Setup] Creator; always = 'No owner'

Olivier.MORGAN at cec.eu.int Olivier.MORGAN at cec.eu.int
Mon Jan 23 15:52:59 UTC 2006

I have a problem with my Plone site which is driving me nuts.
I'm running: Plone: 2.05; Zope 2.7.6-final; python 2.3.5; OS=Redhat Linux

The problem: All my content has as Creator = 'No owner' even though I am
logged in (whether as admin or as another user).

I kind of ignored it in the past, though now that I have a Forum installed
(CMFBoard) it is a major problem.  All posts (non-anonymous ones) are
attributed to 'No owner'.

When I look at the portal_catalog, this only confirms that the Creator is
'No owner'. I assume the problem lies somewhere in the creation of these
objects.  Do you have any suggestions as to what I could be tweaking to
correct this?

Thanks

Olivier Morgan