[Setup] plone upgrade problems: not able to add new items

ashley stuff4ash at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 10:33:35 UTC 2006

hi. i upgraded from plone 2.0.5 to 2.1.1. Everything seems to work ok, but when
i log in i cannot make changes to any documents, although i can access the edit
tab. it browser just hangs there waiting for an answer. also the options for
adding content items is not there. theoretically i have RW permissions on the
folder. I followed the steps in the UPGRADE.txt file and then upgraded the
products under plone interface. I can add a folder and content from the zope
interface as any user with rights.

thanks,
ashley