[Setup] Zope crashes on Windows Server 2000/2003

Stephen Cook cook_se at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 18:11:39 UTC 2006

Hi,
I've been struggling with Zope stability issues for months.  Currently,
our Zope process crashes 3-4 times a week.  I've been scouring the
Internet & Google groups for documentation, how-to docs, etc.  We've set
up Apache 2 in front of Plone for proxying & caching.  I thought that
would solve our stability problem, but Zope continues to periodically
crash.  We recently upgraded to Windows Server 2003.  I didn't expect
that to improve Zope stability, and it didn't.

This is what we're running:
Plone 2.0.5
Zope 2.7.0
Python 2.3.3
O/S - Windows Server 2003
Apache 2.0.55

Does anybody have any tips on how to improve Plone stability running on
a Windows Server?

Thanks,
Stephen