[Setup] Re: Files will not upload with Apache+SSL enabled

Niels Steen Krogh nielssteenkrogh at zitelab.dk
Sat Jan 14 07:35:01 UTC 2006

We moved back to apache 2.0.54 (from 2.0.55) a few days ago.
Solved our problems using https with plone 2.1.1/zope2.8.4 on freebsd.

Thanks Larry for your postings.
/Niels

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:21:24 -0800, Larry Pitcher wrote

Niels Steen Krogh
Konsulent
ZiteLab ApS

Mail: ---------- nielssteenkrogh at zitelab.dk
Telefon: ------- +45 38 88 86 13
Mobil: --------- +45 22 67 37 38
Adresse: ------- ZiteLab ApS
---------------- Solsortvej 44
Web: ----------- www.zitelab.dk
CVR: ----------- 29178364
Bank: ---------- Sparbank Vest
                 Konto: 9896 0003088197
Ejer: ---------- ZSRK Group Holding ApS

ZiteLab
-Let's Empower Your Data with Webservices