[Setup] Not getting some content!!

Rui Gamito atrium601 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:50:03 UTC 2006

Hi all.

I've been asked to get a list of news in the center slot of the main site
page. It seemed like a reasonably easy thing to do, being that I would fetch
some code from the news portlet. I am doing something wrong... The thing is,
after making the changes on the page, the page source (selecting "view page
source") from firefox shows me the python code in the page, and not what it
should be generating! In the content I get all the things that should be
"replaced" by the "tal:replace" tag... It does seem that something is not
letting the scripts being performed...

Any clue?