[Setup] Difficulties with new instance

carles sora csora at iua.upf.es
Thu Jan 12 11:37:14 UTC 2006

hi list,

i'm new in all about Plone/Zope, and i have some difficulties updating a
new instance for a PloneSite:

once i have imported the new instance this reads diferents stylesheets
than my custom version, both platforms are updated at the same version.
Also the version imported gives me in some objects this error: <TTWObject
at broken>

1.Anyone knows that those it mean <TTWObject at broken>?? and
2.why the imported version read diferents stylesheets???

i'm exhausted reading de Plone book, any suggestion?
thanks all,
carles