[Setup] !!Plone Controller Will NOT Open!! (urgent)

trossmeissl at uwsa.edu trossmeissl at uwsa.edu
Thu Jan 12 00:32:40 UTC 2006

Two days ago I installed Plone 2.1 in a seperate folder. Today I
uninstalled it.

Now the Plone Controller for our production site (2.0.5) will not open.
Currently, its running only on debug mode--the only option I had.

Two questions:
1) How can I stop and start this Plone instance (without debug mode)?
Why is the Plone controller not opening?

2) Once I regain this capability, can I run the Windows installer (of
2.1.2) over my 2.0.5 version of Plone in order to upgrade? (Or do I need
to upgrade through a fresh instance?)

Thanks!

-Tom
trossmeissl at wiscnet.net

Note: I am running Plone 2.0.5 and Zope 2.7.0