[Setup] Re: Files will not upload with Apache+SSL enabled

Larry Pitcher unclelarry at velocitus.net
Tue Jan 10 21:21:24 UTC 2006

Niels,

I had an issue with Apache 2.0.55 w/ SSL. It was a bit different, as I did
get an error message when I tried to upload a file. It told me that the
Title was a required field. All was fine with http:// but the issue came
when I switched to https:. I solved the problem by going to an older version
of Apache. I have heard that someone else went to the newer version (the 2.2
series) and that worked too.

HTH,

Larry Pitcher