[Setup] Migrated PLone but lost all formatting - as if CSS no longer there

Rob Thomas robt at oxfam.org.au
Thu Jan 5 00:57:39 UTC 2006

I have been having problem upgrading from version 2.0.5 to 2.1.1. I
removed all added products from my 2.0.5 site and then followed the
migration instructions laid out in Alex Limi's excellent article titled
"Migrating a Plone 2.0 site to Plone 2.1". After installing Plone 2.1.1,
I ran portal_migrate from the ZMI, no errors were reported.

When I now look at the Plone site all the test is there but the
formatting has been lost, so the site is a mess. If I try
localhost/login_form then I get the correct text but, again, all the
formatting has been lost. It is a if the CSS has somehow been lost.

Does anyone have any ideas about this one ?

Thanks in advance,

Rob Thomas

(robt at caa.org.au)