[Setup] Re: Failed migration

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Wed Jan 4 12:32:06 UTC 2006

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 00:38:10 +0100, Sydney Weidman
<syd at plug.ca> wrote:

> # Error value: No registered migrator for '('Event', 'ATEvent')' found
> # File
> I had a look at the migration classes in the atctmigrator.py; can I just
> attempt
> to write another class that will handle my customized event type?

Seems like you have an old version of ATCT installed, is this right?

You can try going to portal_atct in the ZMI and run migration there
manually before you do the Plone migration. Worth a try. :)

Also check the "dead content types" script (you might have some left-over
objects) from:

http://plone.org/documentation/migration/2.1